- MA Transpersonal Counseling Psychology, Naropa University
- MS Elementary Education, Arcadia University
- BS Wildlife Ecology, University of Maine
- Private Practice: one-on-one and group psychotherapy
- Leading a support group for surgery residents at Crozer Chester Hospital
- Board member and past President for PAGPS.org
- Co-Founder of Ecotherapy Philadelphia: lead trainings on eco-therapy
In my work and in my own life I work towards understanding and following nature. I feel that Gestalt Therapy helps us find our true nature and connect with the nature we are a part of.
Group therapy is also a big part of my practice. One-on-one therapy helps one understand themself, however in group, a client has the opportunity to grow and develop their relational skills and also helps the therapist to see parts of the client that don’t show in one-on-one.
Leadership and career have also been a big focus of my work. The skills necessary for growth in these areas can be opened through Gestalt practice.