Volunteer Your Time
We invite you to apply to become an active member of our community. You can contribute your energy, thoughts and insights by participating with us:
- Join a committee (Curriculum, Marketing, Community Meeting Planning Committee, Fundraising, External Programming)
- Become a Volunteer Supervisor
- Lead or Attend our Neighborhood Gatherings (free, fee for Continuing Education credits)
- Offer a Workshop, Brown Bag Lunch
- Get Involved with the Change Team (seeking applications 2021-2022)
- Attend our Community Meetings with Trainees, Supervisors and Faculty
- Apply to become an Associate
All contributions are tax deductible. One may contribute to these funds through PayPal. (You do not need a PayPal account to do so.)
- Donate to the Joyce E. Lewis Memorial Tuition Assistance Fund
- Donate to the Mary Lou Schack Annual Fund
- Donate to the Philip Lichtenberg Social Justice Fund
Donate Your Books
The publications listed below are required reading by the end of the three-year training program.
Cole, P. & Reese, D. (2018) New Directions in Gestalt Group Therapy: Relational Ground, Authentic Self. New York: Rutledge.
Dreitzel, H. P. (2010) Clinical Diagnosis in Gestalt Therapy: A Field Guide. Berlin, Germany: EHP.
Hycner, R & Jacobs, L. (Eds.). (2010) Relational Approaches in Gestalt Therapy. New York, NY. Gestalt Press.
Kepner, J. (2003) Healing Tasks: Psychotherapy with Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse. Cambridge, MA: Gestalt Press.
Lee, R.G. (Ed). (2004) The Values Connection: A Relational Approach to Ethics. New York, NY. Gestalt Press.
Perls, F., Hefferline, R. & Goodman, P. Gestalt Therapy Excitement and Growth in the Human Personality. Gouldsboro, ME. The Gestalt Journal Press.
Polster, E. & Polster, M. (1973) Gestalt Therapy Integrated. New York. Random House.
Taylor, M. (2014) Trauma Therapy and Clinical Practice: Neuroscience, Gestalt and the Body. Maidenhead, UK. Open University Press
Woldt, A. & Toman, S. (Eds.) (2005) Gestalt Therapy, History, Theory and Practice. Thousand Oaks, CA. Sage Publications.