Volunteer Your Time
We invite you to apply to become an active member of our community. You can contribute your energy, thoughts and insights by participating with us:
- Join a committee (Curriculum, Marketing, Community Meeting Planning Committee, Fundraising, External Programming)
- Become a Volunteer Supervisor
- Offer a Workshop, Brown Bag Lunch or Neighborhood Gathering
- Learn about the Change Team (application period now closed)
- Attend our Community Meetings with Trainees, Supervisors and Faculty
- Apply to become an Associate
All contributions are tax deductible. One may contribute to these funds through PayPal. (You do not need a PayPal account to do so.)
- Donate to the Joyce E. Lewis Memorial Tuition Assistance Fund
- Donate to the Mary Lou Schack Annual Fund
- Donate to the Philip Lichtenberg Social Justice Fund
- Donate to the Gloria E. Ramos Latinx Scholarship Fund
Donate Your Books
The publications listed below are required reading by the end of the 3-year training program. If you would like to donate Gestalt Therapy books, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Perls, F., Hefferline, R. & Goodman, P. Gestalt Therapy Excitement and Growth in the Human Personality. Gouldsboro, ME. The Gestalt Journal Press.
Polster, E. & Polster, M. (1973) Gestalt Therapy Integrated. New York. Random House.
Woldt, A. & Toman, S. (Eds.) (2005) Gestalt Therapy, History, Theory and Practice. Thousand Oaks, CA. Sage Publications.