Donate HERE to the 2022 Gloria E. Ramos Latinx Scholarship Fund.
GTIP is an internationally recognized program offering advanced training for clinicians and individuals from the corporate and nonprofit sectors. Our institute supports people in fully engaging with themselves and their worlds through authentic connection. Trainees learn to tolerate the unknown, to embrace difference and celebrate growth. According to Rmana Maharshi, “Your own self-realization is the greatest service you can render the world.”
For 37 years, we’ve seen our grads pay it forward as therapists; as advocates in courtrooms; as health care practitioners on medical teams; as coaches in human resource departments; and as partners, parents, family members, and friends. GTIP has awarded close to $172,800 in Tuition Assistance to 88 trainees over the years. For the 2021-2022 Academic Year, 20 trainees received $57,800 in Tuition Assistance.
Your donation will support:
- Offering Tuition Reparations to trainees from the African diaspora
- Developing a more inclusive faculty and board
- GTIP in offering up to 75% Tuition Assistance to our LGBTQIA+ & BIPOC trainees
- Updating and diversifying our curriculum
- Providing trainings that confront and interrupt racism and white supremacy culture
- Creating a community that can connect across differences, where people of all backgrounds and identities are represented and empowered.
Making a large donation? Use our PayPal Giving Fund (no transaction fees) or mail a check to:
The Gestalt Training Institute of Philadelphia
P.O. Box 961
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-0961
Text to donate: TEXT: “GTIP2021” TO (202) 858-1233 TO GIVE TO OUR 2021 ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
Or, choose your impact from one of our four funds below: