GTIP is an internationally recognized program offering advanced training for clinicians and individuals from the corporate and nonprofit sectors. Our institute supports people in fully engaging with themselves and their worlds through authentic connection. Trainees learn to tolerate the unknown, to embrace difference and celebrate growth. According to Rmana Maharshi, “Your own self-realization is the greatest service you can render the world.”
For 37 years, we’ve seen our grads pay it forward as therapists; as advocates in courtrooms; as health care practitioners on medical teams; as coaches in human resource departments; and as partners, parents, family members, and friends.
Your donation can:
- Offer Tuition Reparations to trainees from the African diaspora
- Develop a more inclusive faculty and board
- Support GTIP in offering up to 75% Tuition Assistance to our LGBTQIA+ trainees
- Update and diversify our curriculum
- Provide trainings that confront and interrupt racism and white supremacy culture
- Create a community that can connect across differences, where people of all backgrounds and identities are represented and empowered.
Choose your impact from one of our four funds below.